Just an Evening Stroll down the Beach

jlindblo

Imperial Beach that is !!   FSX B-25 low level round trip flight from Imperial Beach to San Diego checking out the Navy's ships in the harbor.  I was trying to eradicate my micro-stutters but alas ... it''s not that easy to do. One flight might look pretty good and the next one will have increased stutters.  Movavi video when rendering produces a video clip with a much higher kbps (64,495) versus Filmora (29,900) and some reduction in stutters in the area of flight (FTX Southern California) using the same video clip to edit.. (1920 x 1080).  But the apparent visuals are pretty close so you have to ask ... do you want to upload Movavi at 3.74 GB or Filmora at 1.69 GB just for a few minutes of flight?  And recording with ShadowPlay at 2560 x 1440 does not seem to fare worse with stutters than 1920 x 1080. I guess it's just a vanity quest for visual acuity and smoothness and if there was an easy answer .... then I'd have to look for a challenge somewhere else !  :o:D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43Ra60sE5o

Opps ..... give it a few minutes .... I'm experimenting with enhancing the video with Youtube's settings ...  May be sorry but I wanted to see if it works.  I know for sure that "Stabilization" makes the video worse ..

"It's not easy to do" for sure, at this area of California, including Grand Los Angeles, is very difficult even eliminate any stutters. But you're progressing a lot in your researches.

Great video mate!

Voyager

iPhone - Tapatalk

1 hour ago, FSRobert said:

Holy cow James, I think the largest video I've ever uploaded in my FSVideoLife is around 400 MB. 

...anyway the video footage here looks awesome to me. 

Thanks Robert.  I'm probably going way overboard on size because the majority of videos will be seen in a small window and I'm thinking that YouTube may do some corrections and enhancements ... but most likely minor.   On this video I experimented with Google's online video editor by tiny amounts (like 1%) and got back some of the blue you would expect when you see the ocean.  This video was done in 1920 x 1080 but I'm going to experiment with 2560 x 1440 on the next one (California).  

Archived