additional "sea" surrounding my airport that shouldnt' be there

sarahb

I've just bought england and stapleford, but there's a sea all aroudn my airport, where there is normally land, the cars are driving through the sea and teh whole thing looks crazy the "sea" stretches all the way south to london where it appears to join up with the Thames what is it and how do I get rid of it/ Because right now its lookign liek things were better pre-spending all this money, aldo there's no people on the airport like on its promo video

its not just aroudn my airport, 80% of the land has become sea, sea mountains ( with boats on them) I didn't expect things to get so much worse after spending so much money., If its not sorted in 48 hours I'm demanding my money back, what an absolute mess!

ok so that link provided said my images were too large to upload. 

I'm startign to feel very frustrated here. 

Orbx are only too happy to take my cash, but thess products are seriouly faulty and things are alot worse since installing them. 

Also regarding support, is this an actualy ORbx emplyee I'm communicating with?

I've very on the edge of getting my hard-earned cash back if something doesn't improve soon, 

I'm also not sure how I feel about a closed discussion form, had this been public, I coudl have read this post pre-purchase and it may have changed my mind....

You can upload your screen shots to any image hosting site but you should probably reduce them in size to perhaps

1000 pixels horizontal and convert them to .jpg format.

Once you have uploaded them, copy the image url and paste it into your post.

You should also understand that there is nothing intrinsically wrong with the software.

If you can find the patience, we can help you find what is wrong and repair it.

You haven't indicated which simulator you are trying to install to.

In Windows File Explorer, you will see a folder containing all the files that the FSX installer

placed where you installed it.

It may not be named FSX, depending on what you did when you installed it.

I believe the default name is Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

Archived