KSYR

sbague1

I know that me home airport isn't a popular destination but these freeware packs have had strips sprinkled all around this are and yet my airport remains untouched. Could you guys maybe consider it in the next pack. I will purchase OLC NA and am also wondering if that will at least make it look a little better than stock.

I agree.  I like to fly around central NY, and KSYR, is, along with KBGM and KART, among my favorites.  The stock airports are OK, but I'd really like to see them get the Orbx makeover.

Ken

I have been asking for KSYR for years, I lived in Syracuse many years ago.

My understanding is it is too big for a freeware airport full makeover and too small for the big boys like FlyTampa and FlightBeam to bother about.

I would also guess it would not be in big demand if it was a payware job.   I have it via Avsim.

You can download KSYR from the Avsim scenery library, put KSYR in the search bar.

Here is a picture

ksyr.jpg

How about that Wegmans store in Fayetteville?

Regards

Ken

Being a Finger Lakes person myself, I would love to see more of these airports like DSV, D38, 7G0, 5G0, SDC,  GVQ even KROC (yes there is freeware but its dated).   A personal favorite of mine is Pine Hill 9G6; the DPE I had when I had my flight test had me find it along with time and fuel consumption when we were in the SW part of NY near ELZ :)

If I could choose only 1 it would be DSV.  Love flying into that airport.

Kevin

Archived