Two object flows in S45

Hi guys!

As to be seen on the picture below,I've got two object flows at S45

Very good to be seen at the guy(s) with the dog.But all the other moving people are also doubled-

but more synchronic.

PNW is installed.P3Dv3.3.5

bdjok46d.jpg

Any ideas what went wrong?

Scott

Three is better than Two. I have fixed this issue but thought I share these pictures. If we don't get a handle on this the mutants will take over all of ORBX land.  Here is the fix.      Josh :P 

2016-7-12_8-3-4-62_zpsmg1nfkxi.png

2016-7-12_8-6-4-165_zpskpyscihj.png

2016-7-12_8-4-40-736_zpsq2pkp26x.png

6 minutes ago, Adam_NZ said:

Awwww ... now I feel disappointed (and a little hurt). My little people at KTVL appear to have been as yet unvisited by alien invaders. What was your fix?

Do you have NZMF?

Adam.

I have one mutant at NZMF its the guy with the dog, all the others are perfect humans. The triplets happen by me leaving 2 backups of the libraries in the Orbx/Au folder when I was doing diagnostics for the mutant problem. I just deleted the backups and the mutants left. Make sure you don't have a ObjectFlow.DLL in your P3D libraries as you should only have a OblectFlow_P3D.DLL.  As far as the mutant at NZMF I will have to investigate for a duplicate filer some ware. Josh   

Yep - thanks. Same here ... only the one DLL in there. I was going to go through the XML entries individually, but thought that by the time I sorted *that* out, ORBX will have come up with the real fix anyway!

Adam.

Archived