Gents:

I have CYBD installed in p3d.along with FTX Global, 2010 Vectors and Pilots  2010 Mesh and the appropriate region (I forget which but I have them all).

When I switch to CYBD from another airport, the airplane starts about 100 feet above the end of the runway and crashes down into it.

I have tried running the Vector configuration tool, but CYBD is not even listed!? in either column so of course I cannot enable / disable the elevation correction. 

If I start the sim at CYBD instead of switching to it from another airport the aircraft is at the right elevation.

I have reinstalled CYBD but it doesn't seem to help.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.  Wonderful scenery by the way.

Lon Duncombe

1 hour ago, londuncombe said:

But if I switch from KDEN to KLAX I don't find myself a mile in the air with the engine off.  Only happens with CYBD

Well, you haven't really duplicated the original conditions by moving from KDEN to KLAX.  Go back to the original situation, note the airport elevation, then switch to CYBD and note the altitude at the switch.  I'm only relating to you what has happened to me in the past.  I avoid making this kind of switch anyway.  It serves no purpose, imo.

Archived