Global setup where do I start?

flyguy737

Hello all I hope I'm posting this in the right area. So much has happened with FTX and ORBX since I was last here I'm amazed and confused at the same time but great work has been going on well done team and I have so much to catch up on.

Ok but the global setups do I need all of them and in what order do I need to install them?

Colin

Assume you are talking about Global Base and Vector? No you do not need all of them, but you will miss out on the enhancements if you don't have them. Regarding installation processes it is advisable to install from ground up i.e. Base, Vector, Regions and finally addon FTX airports.

ORBX products can be installed in any order.  The installers take care of scenery priority etc.

Witht he new FTX Central 2 and unified lclookup, when you finish the install of a region, and it prompts you to open FTXCentral again, there should be a minute or so of scrolling DOS screens as the new region is converted.  If you don't see them, and your scenery doesn't look right, you might have to run the force migration command.  If you need it drop a request here.

Archived