Missing scenery-Connecticut US

Hi,

Lat:  41 19 N

Long 72 55 W

I hope this is the right forum - I'm not quite sure where this bug fits in.

Between KBDR (Bridgeport) and KHVN (New Haven) a section of the coastline is missing texture - no buildings, roads etc  The area is from the east side of KBDR to the west side of KHVN, and north to just N of the I95 bridge.  I have Global, plus Vectors 130, 135 and the new 140.

I have four screenshots, but can't get any on them to upload. The default files are too big. I have tried to register on http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2, but I never receive the confirmation email.  I have tried two different email accounts, as well as temporarily  turning off the Firewall.  I've checked the "spam" folder as well.  Any other suggestions on how to get a picture or two to you?

Ken

I would suggest using jpg format rather than bmp. A 5 mgb bmp will become a 400 kb jpg.  Right click on the file, choose edit, it wil open in MS Paint. Simply save it as a jpg.

Sue

Thanks Sue.  Did so - here are three more pictures, 1st overall from northeast, 2nd New Haven from north, and 3rd, Bridgeport from the south.  New Haven is the east end of the trouble area, Bridgeport the west.

Thanks to everyone.

Ken

2016-7-4_16-23-32-9.jpg

2016-7-4_16-25-2-910.jpg

2016-7-4_KDBR-KHFD 1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived