Death Valley...mesh problem?

I've just installed Holger's Death Valley, including his Holgermesh, Plus latest Libraries. However, there seems to be a mesh problem - aircraft is below ground- tried to include a screenshot, but file size is too large.

Any help/advice please?

Don

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Death Valley...mesh problem?

Hi Don, take a look at this

the reason of that is because SCA mesh are not the same as Death Valley mesh. All the files that need to be excluded are related to the flat files expecially created to calibrate all the airports in the area with those mesh, also a lake and not last the photoreal for Trona. The mesh is the base where you build the scenery. Change the mesh and probably you have to repositionnate a lot of objects.

2 hours ago, donbrindles said:

I've just installed Holger's Death Valley, including his Holgermesh, Plus latest Libraries. However, there seems to be a mesh problem - aircraft is below ground- tried to include a screenshot, but file size is too large.

Any help/advice please?

Don

HI Don, and all,

I recently installed the DV scenery and I have not found any problems, at least nothing I recognize. I also have SCAFTX. If there is a conflict, I have not seen it, at least yet. btw, as for aircraft underground. A lot of DV is below sea level.

Sherm

Archived