Juneau (PAJN) Facility Information

curt1

I installed PAJN yesterday and noticed a peculiarity with the Facility Information shown within the Map menu.  It shows the correct asphalt runways but no ILS frequency.  It also shows water runways of 18W and 36W with a ILS frequency of 108.00, and I know that can't be correct.  When I select Juneau in the airport drop down directory, it says Juneau International SPB.  The scenery looks and runs fine, but something seems off.  Any advice is appreciated, from developer or other users of this scenery.  Thanks!  

20 minutes ago, curt1 said:

I'll add that ATC always directs me to land on water although I'm flying wheeled aircraft.

There was a correction to this awhile back, but it has returned and no one (yet) has come up with a solution.

Thanks Holger for the reply.  I did add the corrected file from Ed which corrected the ATC call for water landings.  I think there are still issues with the course deviation indicator, but I'll let that go and you can mark this as solved.  Thanks again for you assistance. 

• 3 months later...

Having not flown for a long time into PAJN, I just noticed the same. This is with the quad-installer. I think the culprit is the file "PAJN_ADEX_TRB.bgl" in the PAJN-scenery folder. I looked at it with FSX Airport Scanner and if you compare it with the hotfix Holger linked to, you can see the "TRB"-file is missing the Navaids (ILS entries). Unfortunately, the "TRB"-file overrides the hotfix-file and deactivating it causes scenery errors. I have no experience in editing AFCAD-files with ADE, so I hope the good people at Orbx can look at this and maybe come up with a fix;D.

I reckon this will also fix Juneau International displaying as the sea plane base (SPB) and vice versa in the FSX selection screen (that curt1 and others have already commented on).

Archived