Can't uninstall EJNA

I installed ENJA recently into P3Dv3 to check it out.  I decided not to keep it installed (I'm running out of room on that drive).  I unchecked it from the library and then deleted it from the library, and removed the files.  But the next time I started P3D, I got an error message saying ENJA couldn't be found.  I closed the sim and looked into my scenery.cfg, and yep, it was there again.  I removed the entry and saved.  But it keeps coming back.  

I've got three different scenery.cfg files.  One in the root (perhaps from non-Orbx scenery installs like Tongass Fjords?), one in ProgramData, and one in the appdata folder with the prepar3d.cfg is.  It keeps showing up in the latter two.  I remove it in both, but there it is again.  It shows up under "Uncatagorized" in FTX Central.  I find a scenerylib_EU_ENJA.cfg file in the Orbx/Scripts folder.  Do I need to remove that?  How can I remove it completely from FTX Central and from my install?  

Thanks.

22 hours ago, Griphos said:

Okay, I'll do that.  Wasn't sure I should.  

By the way, which scenery.cfg is the correct one?  I only need one, right?  ProgramData? or Appdata location?

Hi Phil,

this

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

maybee see you later for mp testing the c47B)

Ralf

Archived