Look at what is on it's way and my troubles ...

Jay Kae

Posted Image

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/pfmulti.htm

I cannot wait for it to arrive, I wanted to order this from Adrian BUT the wife decided to get it from overseas without my knowledge for my birthday.... now for my troubles, for the first time in 10 years my better half has spent more than say $100-150 on my birthday, as a matter of fact she has spent more like $500. Her birthday is on the 26th.... so my trouble is.... I am scared as to what she wants LMAO!! I think I might be in deep trouble this year round. I've got a feeling it might be a new car lol lol

I got to actually see and touch one at the local Fry's Electronics, otherwise the misus informed me that it's a tax return item only. Come on April. Get her a new car. She'll be very very happy. PS: You know you need the matching radio unit and the "Six pack" insturment set up too?

JaeKae ... let us know what this is like to use ... seems that all the reviews i have read rave about it thus far!

I am an Airbus fan and this could be the generic type AP i need.. everything else is ridiculously expensive and not necessarily compatible!

Cheers

Doug

In my opinion she is :) But she realises that this hobby is a lot cheaper than say golf or whatever PLUS I am around the house and I can just 'pause my game' to come and help with whatever is needed ya know what I mean ? Also I was a FS addict when we met so there is nothing new but I am STILL scared to see what she wants lol lol

PS lol@ Ebay link!!!

I would also normally order from adrian as well, but I did not see them on his site and they were on the PC Aviator site. They were supposed to be available on July 23 so I ordered. But they have been delayed till August 7 ... I got both.. the radio and the multi panel ....:P Thank you K.Rudd :D

I got to actually see and touch one at the local Fry's Electronics, otherwise the misus informed me that it's a tax return item only. Come on April. Get her a new car. She'll be very very happy. PS: You know you need the matching radio unit and the "Six pack" insturment set up too?

how much was it at fryes turbine?

$149.99 + TAX. should be cheaper by next april when I get my tax return. Hopefully good computers are cheaper by then as FTX is taxing my system a little. It's only a single core 3.5ghz w/2gb DDR and a 1gb 9400 NVidia card. Time for some newer and much faster. I WANT ALL MY SLIDERS FOR AUTOGEN TO THE RIGHT !!!! FTX still looks good though.  8)

• 3 weeks later...

I would also normally order from adrian as well, but I did not see them on his site and they were on the PC Aviator site. They were supposed to be available on July 23 so I ordered. But they have been delayed till August 7 ... I got both.. the radio and the multi panel ....:P Thank you K.Rudd :D

PC Aviator have dispatched my Radio Panel, so I should have it Monday. Was hoping for today... but never mind :P

Archived