Lofty Peaks of the Tetons by Orbx

jlindblo

Trying my hand with a Freeware jet ... the Boeing T45-C out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

My 1st useage of Orbx's FSXGo, a $10 utility which kept me from having to re-enter settings waaaay too often in fsx.cfg.  I used Wolter's Settings which seems to be the best compromise for my setting.  

FSX flight is from Jackson Hole, Wyoming flying parallel through the Teton Peaks, then continuing on to Yellowstone Airport and ending at Bozeman, Montana in a Boeing T45-C Navy jet.  Orbx airports and scenery, Freeware T45-C, with filming by FS Recorder and ShadowPlay, and edited with Filmora. Orbx FSXGo to maintain fsx.cfg settings (Wolter's settings).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSNNfi_0R0&feature=youtu.be

1 hour ago, Torchy821 said:

Afterburner??!

Very nice video though!

Thank you Torchy821 .....  no one else noticed!  :D  Yes ....  I just added that for fun and was hoping for the sudden blast you hear when they kick in!  More searching and I probably could have made a fix for the throttle but life interfered.  I  remember years back living close the the MCAS in Yuma and the F4s would punch it on take off.  Buildings would rattle and the sound overwhelming  ... and at our church there would be a brief period of patient waiting.

On 6/15/2016 at 9:28 AM, Bermuda425 said:

There are some majestic mountains to navigate through!

Thanks Bermuda .... I'm just now doing a short version that will focus just on the Cathedral Peaks.

On 6/14/2016 at 6:34 PM, Voyager said:

Fine that your flight!

Thanks Voyager ....

Archived