First P3D post but a question

Jack Sawyer

Used imgur.

I just installed CRM for P3D v 3.2.

All I now have installed in P3D is Global, Trees, and CRM.

So I wanted to test it, I went to a town near Bend Oregon and flew to the nearest airport.

Is this normal for this area to see the road cut off the houses?

I haven't checked it in FSX.

Thanks

LrAUKo4.jpg

Greetings All,

Jack, that doesn't look like the typical quality for a Fat Region. Could you let us know what town that is and which version of P3D you have? Then we (I) could check the area out in our  sim.

Respectfully,

Brian 

2 minutes ago, bdrichmond said:

Greetings All,

Jack, that doesn't look like the typical quality for a Fat Region. Could you let us know what town that is and which version of P3D you have? Then we (I) could check the area out in our  sim.

Respectfully,

Brian 

I wish I knew Brian, it's in Bend Oregon, I can go back to the coordinates and tell you the exact airport if you like.

I have P3D v 3.2

This was right after installing CRM.

Gosh, I hope it's okay, it installed ok.

Here's what I now have installed:

cEff28D.jpg

Greetings Jack,

I forgot to click on the picture; amazing how much easier the Lat Long is to read. I'm running P3D V3.2. with Vector, Global Base, and all the North American regions (so far). Other than different weather in my sim, it appears exactly the same... At least you now know it isn't something wrong with your set-up.

Respectfully,

Brian

1 minute ago, bdrichmond said:

Greetings Jack,

I forgot to click on the picture; amazing how much easier the Lat Long is to read. I'm running P3D V3.2. with Vector, Global Base, and all the North American regions (so far). Other than different weather in my sim, it appears exactly the same... At least you now know it isn't something wrong with your set-up.

Respectfully,

Brian

Thanks Brian!!  Gosh, I was JUST gonna go there and verify it.

I really appreciate you doing this.

Best regards,

Jack

Hi jack, I have seen roads running over houses or entire blocks of houses also in other areas of full fat regions. As it bothered me, I opened Vector Trasportation and unticked highways and roads. That way most of them are gone now. May be you try this one by one and see, how it compares.

Good luck, Bernd

Here is the real world shot and the FTX CRM scenery location.  Almost Identical with a few exceptions.  It looks as if the CRM area is using a basic industrial overlay for the area in question, not individually detailed.  Google Earth on the left showing roads in yellow and CRM on the right with vector installed.  Nothing is wrong with the installation.

Just FYI.

bend.jpg

Archived