messed up textures

i have orbx global, vector and australia 4 installed, plus orbx cairns,and latest orbx lib  all latest versions in p3d v3.2

but am seeing stripy popping texture all over australia. water where land should be and vice versa , plus lots of repitition and tiling

any ideas what could be causing this

tks

2016-6-13_15-18-36-27.jpg

2016-6-13_15-6-0-666.jpg

2016-6-13_15-7-5-572.jpg

2016-6-13_15-18-22-739.jpg

no response from orbx team??

if there is a way to submit a ticket can someone Show me how pls as i cant find it.

otherwise can the team pls respond. if you need all my seriel numbers then pls let me know and i can provide them

FSS0478956

FSS0233762     orbx cairns

FSS0230816

FSS0279814

thanks

A lot of us have this problem and it seems to have come about due to FTX Central 2 unification, perhaps coupled with P3D 3.5.5.

I don't know what the answer is but Orvx have announced that they're working on a solution for the problems caused by unification.  What I do know is it must be difficult for them to do if the length of time its taking is anything to go by.

I'm hoping that once they've done that everything will get back to normal but I'm not holding my breath.  I suspect it will end up with us having to re-download our Orbx products and re-install them.  If that is indeed the case, then I think I'll pass.  It'll take too many hours to do that again.  Life's too short.

Luckily, I have vast areas of the world in photo scenery plus addons to go with it which is all working perfectly so, if need be, I can make do with that.

John

Re-download ?  You do surprise me John.  Thought you would have copies of all your ORBX scenery stored safely on portable HDDs for re-use.  Wrapper info not needed on subsequent re-installs on same machine.  Just run the executables...job done.

Its no good downloading or installing scenery when the simulator is broke.  Dogtrack.  I always have backups on external drives but because FSS allows easy downloads free of charge, and those include updates, I tend to use those.

John

Archived