Libraries Version 160528 28th May 2016 massiv problem

jerzem

Hi,

Before installing the new Library all was OK...

Today I installed the new Libraries Version 160528 28th May 2016 and after that I let the new Central migrate. I let him work to the end. No errors. But now the textures are not on the right place. But see self.

The textures also constantly changing.

The second picture show you from where the picture is. Near 1U7 in the Rocky Mountains Center (I have).

Win7

P3D v3.2

Global

Vector

Europa LC

Australia, NewZealand South, PacificFjords, PacificNorthwest, CentralRockies, NorthernRockies

and a lot of Airports an -Fields.

Can anyone help me. What is to do?

Thanks

Oli

Libraries Version 160528 28th May_2016.jpg

Googlehere.jpg

Hi Ben McClintock,

I do it with pleasure.

It reminds me of the appearance when I newly purchased six month ago for P3D v 3. I installed Global, Vector and Europe Landclass, but forgot to activate it.
When I flew in Gros Britain, I had such fragments. After activate Global all was OK.

At night I have created a little video. You see what happened. I`m not sure, but i think on the "Global Site" it looks better. But see...

I hope this can help...

Until now there has never been problems with OBRX. You are doing a good job.

best regards

Oli

Dear Mr. Nick Cooper,

yes yes, of cource I did this after migration and also after remigration.

But...

Yesterday I tried the following and at the moment its looks good:

- FTX completely deleted from P3D v.3.2 (Orbx Directory), also the entries in "Scenery \ World".
- The Scenery.cfg (Program Data \ Lockheed Martin) deleted.
- Central Directory deleted (AppData \ lcoal \ Orbx \ FTXCentral).
- reboot
- P3D even started to fly (not just the first screen) then closed again.
- reboot

- FTX Global installed
- After that the NEW LIB 160528 installed and thereafter as required to perform the migration.
- Central opened and closed again
- P3D started and flown in the mountains west of 1U7. Everything OK. Also at Bear Lake looks good.
- P3D closed

- Installed FTX Vector
- The new LIB 160528 installed. No call for migration.
- Central opened, all is OK, and closed again.
- P3D started and fly to the same points. Everything is OK. Looks with Vector better now.
- P3D closed

- FTX Center Rockies installed
- installed the NEW LIB
160528 - NO call for migration.
- Central opened ...
Now something is different.
1. There is the "group Apply" again
2. there are "hybrid mode" to click on again (after the migration and install the latest LIB it would no longer give points 1 and 2 ... ) and

3. Center takes the green banner that an update for the LIB is ready. Reminder: The latest LIB is installed. By clicking on the green banner a window opens in which it is written that "Small fix to agn file" must be loaded from the LIB 160321. THIS IS THE LEGACY LIB.
I canceled that and
- P3D started and fly to the same points ... the display errors were back.
- P3D closed and opened and Central
- Now I performed the LIB 160321 update via the green banner.
- P3D started and ... there was no display errors at the same points. I will checked this with and without hybrid and via (Group Apply) Global and RM Central. No disply errors.

Howsoever ... I still have to fly around a bit to confirm that everything is OK. And then we will see.

Well, apparently missing in the first migration this few files from the last LIB. FTX Center had nothing appears the first time after I installed the new LIB 160528 and also after the remigration. Can it be this problems comes from this small things? I don´t know.

I also wonder, why the Hybrid and Group Apply is show in Center after install the NEW LIB after install the FTX products. The first time after install only the new LIB it was no longer there.

As far as time this is my contribution to the situation. I hope this can help the ORBX team to find and solving the problem. Some users have the same or similar problems after update the new LIB.

best regards

Oli

Hey FTX Techs!

Please answer that! There's a serious problem with a migration software that, I think, should be fully tested before launched. Why a 160321 lib appeared to be installed after a big magical migration announcement??? 

This post was edited 13 hours ago and NO ONE responded it.

Wake up, please.

I don't know the answer and the same has not happened to me.

I have just opened FTX Central and it still has no Apply Group

button.

The installed libraries are 28th may and that it what is also available for

download on the support page.

To Heron Jr please be patient and please stop posting the same question

into many topics.

Hello again,

yesterday I wrote 2 further messages in 2 hours and a half an hour later the forum was offline via migration ( Down for Maintenance Our website is currently being migrated to another location. We are sorry for any inconveniece that this may have caused. ) until now. Unfortunatly the posts are gone, so i will write again in short words.

Again an again i opened FTX Center in interwals of several hours. Suddenly there was 2 green Banners. One for an update FTX Center and one for an LIB update 160528.

Here I will remember. I start the LIB 160528 update after Global, Vector and Center Rocky Mountains. The newest LIB was also installed. Only after Global there was an migrationsprocess, the two others had not despite install the newest LIB.. In FTX Center there was Hybrid Mode and Group Apply displayed... OK, next...

I updated both. After the update a automatic mirgrationsprozess started. Thereafter I opened FTX Cener and... Hybrid Mode is gone ... Group Apply is gone... Thereafter I opened the P3D and

the displayerrors were back.... exactly the same as befor.

But now I flew deeper in the region and saw that the display errors gone. Back near 1u7 the displayerrors were back. Thereafter I flew to KIDA and from there to Yellowstone without errors. I´m not sure (I can not compare), but I think the landscape is OK.

So, what  I think is follow. Can it bee, that the display errors are only at and around the boundary lines of the regions? Perhaps everyone has this problems, but don`t see it, while not flew to the or over the boundary lines from the regions since the update. When I not parked in 1U7 (is ca. 1 till 2 kilometers away from the boundary line Center RockyMountains to Global near Bear Lake) one day before I updated the new LIB, I had never see this display errors after the update. At the wrong time, wrong place?

Can this check anyone? Hope this help to find the bug.

best regards

Oli

Archived