FSX Default ATC and FSInn

Bassman

Couple months ago built a new computer and re-installed FSInn Betas to work with FSX. Everything works fine however since then when flying on-line as well as getting on-line ATC, I also get the default ATC voice. I also now get AI aircraft where other on-line aircraft are situated.

I hade the same FSInn Betas installed with FSX on my old computer and don't recall getting either default ATC nor AI traffic with on-line traffic.

Maybe I am just getting old ( actually that's not a maybe :'( :'( :'() and don't remember, but in case I do remember correctly does anybody know if there are some settings that I have forgotten to turnoff so that I do not get disturbed by default ATC; and perhaps I should turn-off AI alltogther? As I say, I don't remember doing that on my previous system installation.

Cheers  Dan

OK It's a 2 second fix Given to me by the great guy's in the vatpac virtual VFR club some time ago, which by the way is a great place to find out anything FSInn related.

In game go to the menue bar at the top of the screen then click Options - settings - sound - and uncheck the voice option.  Done no more ATC getting in the way of the real voices.

cheers.

Archived