FlightSim Superstore Issues

BradB

Has anybody had any issues of late trying to purchase any products with FSS ? .  I am trying to buy the new Arcadia scenery using my CC and my reward points . For some

reason it will not let use any discounts or reward points . I have emailed with Andres at FSS about this issue . He told me to clear my cache (which I did) . I also tried using

my other browser (MS Edge) with no luck . I currently use Mozilla FireFox .

Cheers

John

I purchased it right after it came out, without issue. I was using FireFox at the time I purchased it, without problem.

The only difference, is I used paypal. It's still my credit card, just done through paypal. I never had issues again, after switching. I used to have occasional issues when just using the credit card alone.

Maybe try using paypal. Hope things get fixed for you. It's an awesome scenery. Good luck.

Just now, Captain Z said:

I purchased it right after it came out, without issue. I was using FireFox at the time I purchased it, without problem.

The only difference, is I used paypal. It's still my credit card, just done through paypal. I never had issues again, after switching. I used to have occasional issues when just using the credit card alone.

Maybe try using paypal. Hope things get fixed for you. It's an awesome scenery. Good luck.

Paypal is what I always use , very frustrating because I want to buy the new Arcadia scenery along with the new Carenado Shrike . But I want to take my OZx discount

along with using my reward dollars . I know they are off this weekend , hopefully they will get it sorted out on Monday . Thanks for the reply mate .

John

Tried last night to buy the Shrike but it will not accept the OZx discount.

Tried again this morning and the same result.

It will accept my reward points though.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I got it sorted out , all good now .

John

G'day John, did this happen on it's own or did you do something else?

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Tried last night to buy the Shrike but it will not accept the OZx discount.

Tried again this morning and the same result.

It will accept my reward points though.

G'day John, did this happen on it's own or did you do something else?

Hi Martyn - I was able to purchase Arcadia and the Shrike with my CC and reward dollars . But I could not get the OZx discount for some reason . :angry::D

John

17 minutes ago, BradB said:

Hi Martyn - I was able to purchase Arcadia and the Shrike with my CC and reward dollars . But I could not get the OZx discount for some reason . :angry::D

John

Hi Brad,

what is this new arcadia scenery you speak of?

Jas

23 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

Ah cheers Brad.  Sorry about that, worked it out, just not familiar with the region.  I picked this up last week.  Very nicely done.  Another home run for ORBX!!!!

Jas

Archived