No AI Traffic

So I just did a complete re-install of FSX and all my ORBX scenery (GB, GV, GEU, GNA, AU, EU, SCA, and all the freeware).  Upon completing all the installs and doing my first few flights, I noticed all my AI traffic is turned off.  The sliders are still where I left them in the FSX settings.  From what I can remember with doing this before, wasn't one of the ORBX add-ons the cause of this happening?  Would like to turn AI traffic back on, but currently can't find what configurator tool makes this happen.  I am pretty sure its in a tool, or running an installer again. I strongly believe its with one of the installers for the ORBX Freeware add-on traffic.   If you know, please help.

Thank you

Mike

Look in FTX Central North America region. At the bottom of the list you should see the ftx NA G AI traffic control panel with the options to enable.

Same would go for AU by going into Central and choosing Oceana.

I am assuming you are talking about the 2 FTX freeware traffic programs? If not and you are referring to a 3rd party addon like MT6 then you would need to reinstall that program.

Thank you both for the solution.  It was just for the FSX AI traffic, I apologize I didn't mention it, but the very first step with jjaycee1 took care of the issue. I thought it had something to do with the freeware AI traffic from ORBX, just couldn't remember where to go to add the FSX AI traffic. 

Again, thanks to you both for providing solutions and helping me fix the issue.

Mike

Archived