3CK houses in water

First I want to give a big thank you to Orbx for these free airports.  I decided to try some last night in FSX and I noticed at 3CK there are some houses in water.  I had already run AEC after I installed them.

3CK02.jpg

3CK01.jpg

Thanks.

Jack

9 minutes ago, JS07 said:

I can try it but the water isn't frozen, it's blue water. 

It's not winter, that's why it's blue.  If it's ticked, funny things happen at various places.  Pilot's have been working on a fix, but no news so far.

3 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

It's not winter, that's why it's blue.  If it's ticked, funny things happen at various places.  Pilot's have been working on a fix, but no news so far.

Thanks Stew, I'll give it a shot today and see what happens.

On May 25, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Stewart Hobson said:

I just went to 3CK and there are no houses in the small lake next to the runway.  Frozen water unticked.

Well Stew, I did as you said, I went to Vector, unticked frozen water and went there and the houses are still in water.

I made sure to click apply on Vector.

Don't know why it's doing this.

Just now, Stewart Hobson said:

Hmmm....go figure!  I don't know either.  Frozen water is the usual culprit for trees and houses in the water.

Oh well, it's just that one airport and it doesn't affect the runway so the way I look at it with all that Orbx gets right I ain't gonna complain.  Besides, it might not even be an Orbx problem.

Thanks Stew.  Have a good day.

Thanks, and the same to you, Jack.  If I run across a solution, I'll send it on to you.  I'm presently flying the TBM850 from Toronto to Chicago and admiring the scenery along the way.  When we finally get OpenLC NA complete, it will be even better.  It should be soon.

thanks Stew.  And count me in on the new LC.

I'm still a little new to Orbx but I'm learning and I have to say after 53(!) products I have a lot invested but it's worth every penny.

If I had to go back to GEX and UTX or even (horrors) default, I'd get out of simming.

MS should have had JV on their team when they had ACES.

Some of the screenshots I see here I could SWEAR they were cheating and Photoshopping a plane onto real scenery it's that good.

Archived