Pago Pago Scenery Recomended VFR Flight

Not long had Pago Pago and very little time exploring so far. I would like to record a VFR  video departing from ? and landing at ?

Criteria is nice airports and scenery for the flight which would show this scenery at its best or near best.

If anyone can make any suggestions, I would be very grateful :)

Cheers

Pete

Just about any flight is Scenic, but main focus on PagoNSTU to Ofu then to Fituita,theres plenty of landmarks along the coast of Pago, the flower pots theres a shipwreck also. The harbour area ,esecialy at dusk evening wirh all the water reflections turned on.

Spend a few hours exploring then edit to suit. Western Samoa has several airports with photoreal surrounds but not as extensive as Pago.

I look forward to see what you come up with

cheers

Ken

Just as a general idea: for VFR scenic flights I usually simply use Google Maps and see where I want to go within a specific scenery area. You can also use any VFR flightplanner for this, if you want for example a VOR to VOR flightplan underlying your scenic flight.

• 4 months later...

I have now at last uploaded two videos for Pago Pago to Youtube. In the first, I offer up a quick look at Pago Pago Int,  followed by a Helicopter flight right around the island in a DoDo Sim 206X chopper. In the 2nd video, I show albeit very briefly the remaining 6 airports in the package.

These are my first uploads to YouTube, so hopefully they will improve in time :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfGrEqi7Ffq6IUE7Mr2U0zg

Cheers

Pete 

Archived