NA Airports Not Showing

Stewart, ohhh is that why? I noticed today some of the SoCal airports like KVNY, KOXR weren't showing up but if i go say, to another state they work. Well thats a shame. Uninstalled SoCal so I was hoping to have just Global with the freeware airports. Bummer.

What aircraft are you flying?  GA flying in SoCal is no problem.  Jetliners are another story.  I fly Socal with Normal autogen density and minimum cloud draw distance.  Seems to work, but I don't fly jetliners.  The Carenado GA planes do fine, however, along with A2A's GA.

I saw your video card in the other post you made, and I suspect that it's the bottleneck.  But I could be wrong.  That x50 series of Nvidia cards I don't think is the best for this flight sim.  I have a GTX770, by no means the best you can buy, but I have no problems in the LA/Long Beach area flying plain ol' GA aircraft.  Jetliners are another problem.  Before I would fly a jetliner into the LA area, I would load only Global and tone down my settings.

Hi there,

please take notice of the explanations at the bottom of the airport listing:

Italic → not installed by this version’s installer as the airport is now available as a separate payware release or part of a Region pack; e.g. KIYK

The previous installers are not available anymore.

I hope you find this information useful.

Greetings,

Bermuda

Archived