FSX Scenery Detail

geeson618

Hmm.  Without looking at your system, I'm at a loss.  Something clearly went very wrong somewhere.  The Flight1 Registry tool should fix things and then FTX Central should be able to find things just fine.  I might suggest deleting the ORBX FTX Central data (it's somewhere in %APPDATA% or %LOCALAPPDATA% but I don't know where.)  Don't do that until you know exactly what to delete though, and I can't tell you that because I don't know.

At this point I think this warrants a post in the actual support forum below and hopefully someone from ORBX might be able to help you with that.  Good luck!

-stefan

• 3 months later...

Hi

Well Im all up and running now and the FTX central works and dowloads all my products. My new pc works a treat with it all and its all VR ready.

Ive got the FTX global base and vector with the open LC packages for Europe and North America. With the trees. Ive got myself a lot of airports and Shoreham looks as it should with the England wrap for the scenery.

What I would like to ask is ive tried to find other airports i have purchased but in FSX, ive typed them in but im starting somewhere else. How do you get to all the aiports in the global range as i cant seem to find them in the FSX list of airports like i can shoreham. It tells me in FSX central they are installed. 

Thanks

Steve

Archived