SCA 0L9 Green textures surrounding desert strip

mjleprix

Hi

I thought with each region released the anomaly where Global textures had introduced green surrounds to desert strips was going to be fixed. Am I misunderstanding the scenario.

It is disappointing to still see this. When will it be fixed.

Thanks

MikeScreenshot (6).png

Screenshot (6).png

Well there you go. Mine isn't for some reason, but I have this issue everywhere in desert regions, Arabia for example. Ever since I installed Global textures. I presume you have Global installed. Well silly question really,Nick you'r on the team. Where could the solution lie?

Thanks

Mike.

Solved the problem in SCA by moving the Openlc entries below all the other Orbx entries in the Library. Don't know how I'd missed that instruction but someone else pointed out it mentions somewhere that orbx entries are positioned automatically. 

However this does not solve the problem of Green airport surrounds in areas like United Arab Emirates. Anybody have a solution.

Thanks

Mike

2 minutes ago, mjleprix said:

Solved the problem in SCA by moving the Openlc entries below all the other Orbx entries in the Library. Don't know how I'd missed that instruction but someone else pointed out it mentions somewhere that orbx entries are positioned automatically. 

However this does not solve the problem of Green airport surrounds in areas like United Arab Emirates. Anybody have a solution.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,  I'm sure that's a problem with Global in general.  Haven't read of a solution one way or the other.  Orbx entries are indeed positioned automatically, with the exception of the OpenLC entries.  In fact the instructions for installing OpenLC NA Alaska/Canada specifically advise the user to reposition it below all other Orbx regions, etc.

Archived