Bowerman Airfield not Installing

Nigelhj

Hope some-one may be able to help.  I had installed FSX on my 2nd drive but the drive itself started to cause problems (think it must be failing) I then transfered FSX over to my 'C' Drive but later decided to uninstall FSX and do a complete re-install.  After loading Orbx Global I went on with EU England, Scotland , Wales then Northern Rockies, Pacific Fjords and finally PNW plus all add-ons and updates.

When I selected a flight after activating North America through the control box I went to Bowerman and only got this scenery and not the proper version that I had previously.

Bowerman_zpsjhzg1qfx.jpg

I have been able to download the freeware version from your site but would like to know why it does not install from the PNW installation.

When I uninstalled FSX I just removed the Orbx Folder as there does not appear to be an uninstaller for these areas.

Any help greatly appreciated but will not be able to reply until Monday.

Many thanks in advance.

Nigel.

Standard questions.

1-  Did you install the latest library files ?

2-  Did you after installing the library files, open FTX Central, and apply "North America"  as your active area?

You realize of course that Bowerman is a separate installation- PNW does not install it...

" why it does not install from the PNW installation "

Many thanks for your reply, must be my age as I honestly thought that PNW installed Bowerman, I have now downloaded Bowerman and installed it so again, many thanks.

Regards

Nigel.

Archived