YBCS Objectflow near Gate 22

QFA1213

Sorry, if I've missed any of the posting criteria, it's been a while since I've last posted.

I purchased YBCS last night and after installing I have noticed a minor issue. After disabling static airliners there is still this one ground crew member that remains at gate 22. I've narrowed it down to one of the files in "Airside Detail Level 2" (Fixed even with 1 and 3 on). The guy walks backwards and forwards crossing the taxi line. When statics are on there is an Air North E170 at this gate. I'm running on FSX:SE and have latest libs. Sorry if I haven't provided enough info.

ktM92rJ.png

Thanks

Brendan

G'day Brendan, 

Nice catch :) This bloke was designed to be placed with the static Airnorth EMB170 (like the baggage cart and other ground staff at gate 22); obviously he's in the other file by mistake. Your options are to a) be careful when pushing back, b ) use another gate c) Re-enable the static aircraft, which will disable this gate for use by user and AI aircraft or c) temporarily disable advanced animations (which will cause him to disappear). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived