KCGX Meigs Field strange building

glasklar

What about this strange building near the runway at KCGX Meigs Field.

I bougth this airport this morning at FlightSimStore.

I had no problem with the installation, but something is not correct, as you can see on the picture below.

Unbenannt2.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Heinz

Hi Tim

As you proposed, I disabled OzX Liguria in the scenry library, but it does not help.

Do you have another idea?

I have other sceneries installed from OzX (Tuscany, Elba, Death Valley, Grand Canyon, airports in Australia).

Heinz

Hi Tim

I disabled Tuscany and Elba. But still the same.

Then I disabled KCGX Meigs Field to see, if the strange building is also in the FSX default airport, but in my FSX exists no default airport. Instead of the airport, I have the FTX Global scenery, where I can see the strange bulding together with other buildings. 

When I enble again KCGX Meigs Field from ORBX, the FTX Global scenery is replaced by the airport, except the strange buliding which is still there.

Perhaps with my explanations you can find the reason for the problem and hopefully a solution, because to fly like this is not a pleasure.

Regards, Heinz

Tim

Don't loose your time anymore with the problem.

I had two entries for Liguria in my scenery library. Why I don't know. I did not see this when I disabled the scenery for the first time and I disabled only one entry. Now I disabled the second entry too and the strange building has disappeared. So the problem is resolved.

Thanks for your help, Heinz 

• 1 month later...

Archived