Norway

HenningR

Hi, I am a newcommer in this. I bought the FTX global base and put that into a P3D. When flying in the region where I live I miss the bigest lake in Norway Mjøsa.

I see a lot of other water but have'nt been able to verify the correctness of thoose..

I also downloaded the freeware Global airports.  What do I need to get an as possible accurate terrain and airports for Europe.

Hey!

Not really my area, but I would say that FTX Global is only textures so what you would need is the FTX Vector to get the correct lakes, shorelines etc. Global is just a texture package. On the other hand, there is also FTX Norway which is greeeaaat :) if you like some even better representation of your beautiful country.

Cheers,

Marcus

Velkommen Henning! Ftx global and ftx vector is really not necessary when there is a region available for the area: ftx Norway. This adds both mesh and landclass, and is more accurate than vector. I'm sure you will find Mjøsa there, since even Glomma is added in detail!

You don't need a separate version for fsx steam - you can choose which sim you want to innstall it in, even both.

Good luck,

Finni

Archived