Promotion - Orbx

Day i bought: 

Order Number: FSS0479029
Order Date: 2016-04-30

I bought Global FTX, a few hours later had the promotion.

Any chance I have to credit this promotion with discount?

If so, I would be very happy because I would like to buy more products :)

Waiting for the answer!

Thanks guys ...

Sorry my bad english, i need help translator.

Unfortunately the nature of sales is just that, they are sales similar to shop sales.  You walk past one day everything is full price, the next there are big SALE signs in the window.  Retailers don't advise of sales in advance for obvious reasons.

I won't speak for ORBX on this but I think the business principles are pretty clear.  Whether the products are on sale or full price they represent exceptional value for money.  One thing to consider... the developers who worked so hard on your purchased products have been recompensed just a little more with your purchase :-)

On 09/05/2016 at 11:48 PM, John Dow said:
On 09/05/2016 at 11:48 PM, John Dow said:

Unfortunately the nature of sales is just that, they are sales similar to shop sales.  You walk past one day everything is full price, the next there are big SALE signs in the window.  Retailers don't advise of sales in advance for obvious reasons.

I won't speak for ORBX on this but I think the business principles are pretty clear.  Whether the products are on sale or full price they represent exceptional value for money.  One thing to consider... the developers who worked so hard on your purchased products have been recompensed just a little more with your purchase :-)

Hi John, I understand your position however ...

As a seller (me) would have numerous ways to analyze a promotion however I believe my English hinder my "opinion" for you.

Anyway, I still hope a good alternative, the current economic situation in Brazil is hampering many things ...

56 minutes ago, Bruce Hamilton said:

What you're asking would work in a brick and mortar store with physical inventory, you could just return the item and repurchase it for the lower price. Digital items are generally not returnable.

Yes I know, however I have done return of digital products as well.

In this case I am not asking for return, but only one way to see if there is a possibility of winning the rebate credit (purchase on the same day hours before), I know that maybe this possibility does not exist but it is always good to know.

So i could get ftx vector *-*

I apologize if this is a problem....

No need to apologize Douglas, you've done nothing wrong. However we can't rebate the difference because our sales are never announced (for obvious reasons - people would stop buying until the sale starts), and if we rebate one person, every customer who purchased an hour, a day, or a week before the sale began would be asking for rebates as well.

Archived