Double parking at KBVS Skagit payware airport

Jon Clarke

I am constantly getting double parked planes in KBVS. I have NA GA ai flight and KBVS traffic programmes active and MT6. However, I have tried lowering the ai traffic level and have deactivated MT6 but I still get double parking in at least 1 if not 2 parking spaces. I have unticked static aircraft option in the KBVS control panel. MT6 does not have an ADE or afcad for KBVS so it is not that which causes a problem. You can see 2 examples to the left and right of my Cessna. This was taken with GA traffic at 40% no airline, no MT6. Using the AIFP to open the NA GA traffic bgl it showed "activity levels" at around 80% plus, 100% being every plane and flight.

Capture149cc.jpg

Can anyone tell me the possible causes of double parking, besides a clashing afcad or excessive traffic settings? This does not necessarily pertain to my current problem in KBVS but in general. Thanks

Thanks Walter for your input. The only traffic progs active for that Region PNW is NA GA ai  freeware by Graham Eccleston which is Traffic_FTX NA GA Traffic Abbrev call signs. Traffic FTX NA Large business jets abbrev call sign, and the Traffic_Skagit bgl which comes with the payware airport. A possible clash could also be if i have the Skagit control panel active with the option of Static Aircraft at the airport. A static plane may be occupying a spot designated for a traffic bgl plane.

There maybe a clash between the NA GA and the Traffic_ Skagit but it would mean I could not have both bgls active. I would lose all the other traffic of NA GA if I just kept Traffic Skagit active.

Do you agree with my thinking here?

Archived