KFHR update

Jack Sawyer

I downloaded the KFHR update just now and installed it into FSX.  Then I placed my plane at KWYS.  I was going to fly to KFHR.  But I ended up not doing it yet.

So I then set the plane to KFHR and saw two antennas as shown in the screenshot.

Also, VAS - I know KFHR is a demanding area from Microsoft originally and not Orbx's fault but look at the difference in VAS.

Just sitting on the runway at KWYS I had 2,329,472 left

Sitting on the runway at KFHR VAS left was 890148.

Notice the floating antenna.

KFHR01antenna.jpg

Another one above the trees.

KFHR02antenna.jpg

I'm sorry if I seem to be nitpicking.  I was wondering if anyone else noticed these antennas or VAS.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

I see, I have seen them too but apparently not everyone does and the developers

have not been able to find and remove them.

That's okay, I can live with it.  I flew the Phenom 100 from KSEA, default FSX Seattle to KFHR and the entire way there my PC's fans were screaming.  I landed on 34 nicely and quit FSX and checked VAS, I had 298,332 left!  This is a nice area but I guess I'll just be using it for jaunts around the airport and not too far away.  ^_^

It's too bad Microsoft didn't see this, I have read the original thread when I first bought it and understand that it's not Orbx's fault.

Still, a beautiful job guys.  I love it.

Best regards.

Just now, Russell Linn said:

Hey guys,

Are you able to get a closer shot of the antennas? If I can recognize the model, I might be able to narrow the source of the problem down a bit.

Thanks,

Russ

Hi Russell, I just shut it down but I'll turn it on again and try to find them and get exact coords.

I'll be back…

Just now, JS07 said:

Hi Russell, I just shut it down but I'll turn it on again and try to find them and get exact coords.

I'll be back…

Thanks very much, JS07!

This is one I've never been able to reproduce myself, so I'm wondering if it's something that only appears when memory is low. Very strange!

12 minutes ago, Russell Linn said:

Thanks very much, JS07!

This is one I've never been able to reproduce myself, so I'm wondering if it's something that only appears when memory is low. Very strange!

Found them, uploading screenshots now then post them here.

15 minutes ago, Russell Linn said:

Thanks very much, JS07!

Hi Russell, I loaded FSX with no addons like ASN, Track IR, and just the default trike in slew mode.

Best regards,

Jack

Just now, Russell Linn said:

Thanks for the shots!

I'm still kinda lost with this one. Me and Greg will have a look at this one in the morning. (I'm at home ill at the moment)

Thanks,

Russ

I hope you feel better soon Russell!

No problem, it was fun finding and slewing around.

Archived