FlightSchool video released yesterday

Jon Clarke

I have just been watching the video released by DGT yesterday, on Youtube. While i was in Youtube there was also a vid of the scenery in FlightSchool and that is what I want to comment on. It was stunning and I am assuming it is the new FTX Global (?)

Here is the World Tour Link on Youtube: 

Hi Vora. Unsure if your comment was to me, but I did not miss the announcement just seeking confirmation that what I was viewing was indeed the new Global. Assuming it is then what a bargain, a $78 addon included free in a a $15 sim.

Something gets released nowadays and immediately the criticasters spume their fumes.

Its only 15 bucks peeps, you cannot compare this to a several 100 bucks costing enhanced fsx.

I only find the colouring not realistically done, else it is more than good enough for newcomers in flightsimming.

Since i have a great running fsx, i wait for the one later, but this is about what i expected it to be.

OK, quite nice, stunning - duh.  I already have FTX Global and Active Sky Next.  Yes, it is nice to get such included in a $15 intro to a sim, but please show me something better than what I already have please. Not being snarky, please advise if I'm missing something.

We on this Forum fly in the equivalent of a high end $200k+ car so when a manufacturer brings out an entry level car for teenagers we don't see much to interest us but if and when that same manufacturer were to release an equivalent high end car then It would make sense to do direct comparisons. In the meantime we can just be glad if it brings new people into the market.

6 hours ago, wout123 said:

Something gets released nowadays and immediately the criticasters spume their fumes.

Its only 15 bucks peeps, you cannot compare this to a several 100 bucks costing enhanced fsx.

I only find the colouring not realistically done, else it is more than good enough for newcomers in flightsimming.

Since i have a great running fsx, i wait for the one later, but this is about what i expected it to be.

Yes and I' am really getting tired of all the crybabies and naysayers who refuse to move on from FSX. It's a bloody 5 minute video of a product that hasn't even been released yet and people are picking it apart likes it's been for sale for a year.  

cbmeme.jpg

Archived