AU AI Traffic P3Dv3 - incredible - thanks

I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Graham (and anyone else involved) for AU AI. I've been enjoying it in FSX and earlier versions of P3D. The P3Dv3 install went like clockwork.

It really is an incredible piece of work. So many familiar aircraft trundling around the Oceania airports. It's a treat just sitting there and watch them do their landings & take-offs.

These AI add-ons from ORBX really are a *must*!

Adam.

I have an extraordinarily dumb question...

Do I have to switch to the Oceania region when installing this pack, or is it completely different than scenery installs?

I hope to install it by the weekend and enjoy it like I did in FSX. :)

5 hours ago, Adam_NZ said:

I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Graham (and anyone else involved) for AU AI. I've been enjoying it in FSX and earlier versions of P3D. The P3Dv3 install went like clockwork.

It really is an incredible piece of work. So many familiar aircraft trundling around the Oceania airports. It's a treat just sitting there and watch them do their landings & take-offs.

These AI add-ons from ORBX really are a *must*!

Adam.

I use it in FSX, Australia and N.Z wouldn't be the same without it.

The detail is spot on and I am always looking forward to further updates.

Congrats to all involved a brilliant job(:

cheers

Gumby

4 hours ago, Chunk said:

Do I have to switch to the Oceania region when installing this pack, or is it completely different than scenery installs?

It's totally independent (I'm pretty sure). I had mine set to Oceania by accident/default, but I can't see how it matters. As far as I can see, the installer does three things:

1) Creates all the AI aircraft (in Simobjects/Aircraft).

2) Adds a couple of .bgl files in Scenery/World/Scenery (toggled on/off by FTX Central).

3) Adds an .xml file in ORBX/Scripts (for the FTX Central CPL).

Don't forget to toggle the AI on/off in FTX Central after install.

Adam.

Archived