Lancair in V3

onlineflug

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there,

I bought the boxed edition of the Lancair IV-P and was wondering if it qualifies for the P3Dv3 update. If so, how does one go about getting it. I have no download option on 'The FlightSim Store' page. It just shows that I purchased the box. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick reply. It did work...thank you very much. I was on the DVD version of the page and that was showing a cost for the DVD. I switched to the download version and it worked.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I have the DVD version as well, purchased a few weeks ago, and have my FSS order number. I am using FTX Central v3 with P3D v3.4. If I try to install it, it ends up with:

Radio Buttons> On Next, Line 13: Argument 2 must be of type string.

...so I am guessing it is not compatible with v3.4. Is it possible to update it?

Thanks in advance

Please have a read of this topic

In particular, this

Q15 What about all my boxed DVD products I have on the shelf? How can I convert or crossgrade them to digital licenses?

A15 We will be offering a DVD-to-digital cross grade service from OrbxDirect very soon, we have hired an admin staff to handle these requests and there will be a dedicated email address you will use to send proof of DVD ownership etc. More information soon!

Archived