Looking for Monument Valley

Stratocruiser

Thanks for the link, Holger. Went there and bought it. While I was in the store I also bought the new KTEX Telluride. It really jogs my memory flying low and slow through all these famous places as we have driven most of them in real life. We were in Yosemite last year and I was just flying it yesterday in P3D and El Capitan and Half Dome and the rest of the valley look so real. Can't wait to try out the Monument Valley. We spent an amazing day there a few years ago with a Navajo Indian in a four wheel drive off road out behind the mesas. I hope all the people creating these addon detailed scenery packages, free and pay ware, keep it up.

Thanks.

Howard

Found everything at Monument Valley and it is a great piece of work. The airport as well as Gouldings Trading Post and Motel are there, but not Capt. Brittles (John Wayne)quarters from the movie She Wore A Yellow Ribbon as in real life. BUT-what are those tall blue and gray tapered structures swaying back and forth out to the east of the big welcome center?

Howard

1 hour ago, Stratocruiser said:

The strange items only show up in Summer season. They slowly sway back and forth even if there is no wind.

Pretty sure they're Red Bull Air Race pylons (I suspect there's probably a setting that allows you to turn the scenery elements off or on).

Archived