Voice recognition software.

Dadtom65

Hi. Thinking of getting the new Oncourse ATC software but see it needs voice recognition to go with it. Have never used the like before so need help choosing the best for my needs. Know it's going to be a personal preference thing, but any help would be great. Cheer's Derek.

I have GlovePIE, which I originally picked up to use in Arma 3.  It is free and also works with FSX/P3D.  I found a FSX profile online that even has a copilot voice.  You say "Gear up", the copilot voice says "Roger, gear up" and the gear comes up.

I don't have Oncourse ATC, or know anything about it, but might the voice recognition already included in WIndows be all that it needs?

I needed to set up the voice recognition included in Win 10, so it would work with GlovePIE.  Basically just setting up a microphone and reading some sentences for the computer to listen to.  The more you read, the better it learns your voice.

Voice Attack is a measly $8 and has a good reputation. There are also voice packs for several sims including FSX

The voice packs just need installing which include most commands already and after a short training of Voice recognition within Windows, away you go

Archived