Devils Towers & Yosemite linked vice versa

Hi

I must have missed this notification stating that both freeware products are now linked.

Where did it say this ?.

I have just downloaded both sceneries and have found no link. Both are separate downloads and both are separate installs.

Devil's Tower is for FTX Global and Yosemite is for Orbx NA Scenery.

Kind regards

Ian

What I was trying to say is this:

1. You click on Yosemite. You select Google as download provider. You receive the zip file for the Devils Towers.

2. You click on Devils Towers. You select Google as download provider. You receive the zip file for Yosemite.

From mobile hence short

1 hour ago, gsnde said:

Took both anyway. Now only Iceland left on my personal hunt list. Thanks for all the conversions!

From mobile hence short

Not sure what software you have but the Iceland demo files are included in open LC EU as per this posting from Holger Sandmann  August last year.

technically speaking the Iceland Demo is meant to be a showcase of the combination of our Global family of products: Global Base (ground textures and autogen), Vector (road network, shorelines, airport corrections, etc,), and openLC (landclass), plus terrain mesh. Having said that the entire set of the Iceland demo files is included with openLC Europe: '

Kind regards

Ian

Thanks for the tip, Ian. I have all the above (although don't install Vector any longer) and thought that the Iceland package would add something in regards to scenery and airport. Therefore I always installed in in addition. It even asks something during installation if you already have this or that Orbx product installed, can't remember which one though....

From mobile hence short

Archived