[CONTEST EXTENDED] Write a Cessnock review, win an FSS prize!

John Venema

I love contests! This one is simple. Here's how to enter:

1. Write a review of Cessnock airport of at least 1000 words

2. Include screenshots, at least 6 or more

3. Post your review in the Community Screenshots forum, with the title beginning with "My Cessnock Review"

4. Give YCNK a score out of 10

UPDATE: We'll close this contest on August 30th, so you have plenty of time to get your review properly sorted. Orbx staff will choose a winner based on writing style, content, and screenshots. Your given score will NOT influence the judges, so be honest and realistic.

The winner will get a AU$150.00 voucher from the Flightsimstore and your review will be published on the front page of the FTX website!

So all you budding FS journalists, go for it!

I'll second that Mango, and I will be looking at each review with much interest. Could be a good opportunity for me to pick up a few new volunteer staff members to help me revive my community project AusFlightSim, something I'll be spending a bit more of my time on over the coming months.

Bugger!  Looks like it is going to take me the best part of the week to get things back up and running.  Oh well!!  Good luck guys and I look forward to reading the reviews.  May the best scribe win!

Hey Plexi, I've extended the deadline until the end of August. It was unrealistic to expect an in-depth review inside of a week, so you have plenty of time. Go ahead and do it in German too, if you wish - but an English translation would be welcome.

Hello John, thank you, this is good to hear, and with this much time I will even be able to do it in English but I will make one in German too for my own forum because I love this piece of art  ;D

Thank you very much

Archived