Medivac Flight Kokoda to Jacksons PNG

jlindblo

FSX Medivac flight from Kokoda. PNG to Jacksons, PNG in a Quest Kodiak  flying into airstrips created by Orbx's developers into a package called AYPY.  Included in the Jackson's International Airport are 10 remote strips into the bush country.

great storytelling and use of the bush strips, really enjoyable,and thanks for showing the international terminal at Moresby, Tim did one incredible job of the artwork there, no copying all hand drawn from photos.

Many thanks cheers

Ken

3 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

great storytelling and use of the bush strips, really enjoyable,and thanks for showing the international terminal at Moresby, Tim did one incredible job of the artwork there, no copying all hand drawn from photos.

Many thanks cheers

You guys indeed create fantastic realism at a bargain price.  There is a lot of territory to explore here !!  I'm sure there are many hidden"gems" not found yet.  And I'm still not positive on what to call the "International" airport ....  is it officially "Moresby" or is it "Jacksons"?  I see it being called both.  Thanks for your comments.

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

Great video! Kodiak does the job well!

Thanks Voyager.  Kodiak indeed seems to be a powerhouse with payload to spare.  It looks like the 206 is used a bit too, but a smaller package.

Archived