TAP Tapini Elevation Wrong

Wolf2grey

Hey,

When I start at TAP Tapini, my plane is way in the air. I can see a faint runway under me but the land is way below.

Latest OrbxLib

Selected NA and then back to GLOBAL

Still no good. Do I have to set it in AEC in Vector?

Its looks to me like you are missing the flattens file, can you try re-running the installer? also check if maybe antivirus or something is stopping the installation, there should be 58 x files in the FTX_AA_TAP/Scenery folder

Vector should be wherever FTXcentral places it (its below Africa on mine)

Okay, I rolled VECTOR back down under all other FTX products INCLUDING OPENLC and now it is fine. Let me know if its okay to have VECTOR below all other? Anyway looks good now. Got a flight plan ready and about to hit all the new airports. I am in tech support myself and hate to bother people. Thanks so much for helping.....

If I choose either Active or runway1 it puts me in the same spot (up the top on the flat bit), there is essentially no APX runway anymore as we have to remove it to allow the sloping runway

Perhaps see what happens after a cold-start, or PC reboot

Neither myself or Ken can replicate it here, do you perhaps have a 3rd party AI traffic pack? (mytraffic etc) or anything that might be inserting an APX for this airport?

I have the same sloped TAP runway with buildings at both ends floating in the air. Updated the library files and ran complete AEC = if anything it got worse. I have all the 58 files in tFTX_AA_TAP/Scenery folder. Selecting "Active Runway" loads me crashed into a vertical wall of runway rising at 90 degrees from the surrounding scenery, loading runway "1" crashes me into the ocean off the west coast of Africa!

Hello.

I bought and installed Tapini yesterday. Can not use the scene.
There is a huge hole!
View the photo.

https://imgur.com/delete/vCoBpQFiKo9wrZb
I installed the scene in P3Dv3 used with Vector Global and installed.
I used "FTX VECTOR GLOBAL Configuration Tool" to remove TAP.
Nothing works ! The hole is still there.

I tested the system in FSX: Same !

As I P3Dv2.5 no scene except Global and vector I installed again the scene in the simulator, the hole is still there.
Of course, every time I went through "FTX VECTOR GLOBAL Configuration Tool" to remove TAP.

I read everything here, but I can not find a solution.
Please help me so that I can use this beautiful scene.

I am very bad in English and understands very bad.
If you speak French I will be happy!

cordially
Patrice

16 hours ago, jamsferguson said:

I have the same sloped TAP runway with buildings at both ends floating in the air. Updated the library files and ran complete AEC = if anything it got worse. I have all the 58 files in tFTX_AA_TAP/Scenery folder. Selecting "Active Runway" loads me crashed into a vertical wall of runway rising at 90 degrees from the surrounding scenery, loading runway "1" crashes me into the ocean off the west coast of Africa!

Hi jamsferguson,

you'll need to include an order number with your support request as per the forum rules, more info here:

Archived