Tasmania scenery houses trees in water

Pepperman

I downloaded the free Tasmania scenery and when I fly from YMLT which looks great, I fly over some lakes and rivers and those lakes and rivers have houses and trees in them. I have tried hybrid on and off, region Oceania on and off and even disabled some AU scenery in the scenery folder through FSX and still I get water populated by trees and houses. How do I fix this? I have not purchased any Australia region scenery yet. Would purchasing proper scenery get rid of this problem? I tried to download Australia SP4 service pack 003 but the download does not finish. I tried that 4 times.

I just tried the flight sim again and this time I made FTX Global active instead of Oceania and because of this I noticed that the 4 or 5 files in the scenery list were not there to de activate and still when I flew, I got all sorts of trees and houses in the water plus blocks of ground appearing and flashing as I flew. Now I am really confused thinking that the problem would go away if the free Tasmania scenery was disabled.

I really don't know what to do.

Please help.

Thanks.

Archived