SP4 No affect

Miked2003

That just changes the (local) weather. If you're wanting to see the different *seasonal* FTX textures, you'll need to change the sim date/season. Note that there are some texture anomalies for one of the seasons (I forget which) - do  a search in the forums for it.

Adam.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Adam,  I miss stated my situation.  What I was trying to indicate was although I can see Onyx weather numbers in there proper location, when I try setting up a flight at an Au. airport, there is no difference from the FSX SE standard.  This leads me to believe that I am not doing it right.  Thank you for answering my question.

Thank You, Mike

The Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach

"Locally world famous"

I have posted before, but I was not clear.  I am trying to get Au. to work on my system.  It seems very straight foward.  When I look around my settings in FSX I can see Onyx weather numbers in there proper location, I included this info to indicate something worked.  when I try setting up a flight at an Au. airport, there is no difference from the FSX SE standard.  This leads me to believe that I am not doing it right.  Thank you for answering my question.

Thank You, Mike

The Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach

"Locally world famous"

Archived