ORBX ESSA

First Officer

Hallo! I hope I am in the riight forum.

I have some proplems with the wonderful scenerie ORBX ESSA. I have bought and install ORBX Global and done Everything that says in the instruktion. I have no blue lights at the side of the taxiways and you can see how the landinglights are!

I have windows 7, Nvidia GeeForce 660GTX. RAM 16,0, 64 bit, intelcore 3,40GHz.

I hope I can get some help!

Regards

Bosse 

ESSA rwr01L.jpg

in the air.jpg

Hey!

A few users seem to have a bit different runway lights experience than we attended. I guess you are referring to the "spikes" in the edge lights? 

We will look in to a fix for that in the first patch. 

Regarding the blue taxiway edge lights we believe that those are just small "reflex"-poles at Arlanda and no actual lights. To save on memory (and the limitations of the simulators) we decided to skip those as adding blue lights would also be non-representative of the real airport.

You seem to be lacking autogen by the way, do you have FTX Global installed?

Hallo! Yes I have Global installed, and vector. But what different runnaway lights can I have installed! And from where can I unistall them? 

I have been flying at Arlanda in 30 years. What I remember so is where blue egde lights at the taxiway. OR, I have been old and dont remember right.

But It is up to yoy, but I Think Its more realistic If you can fix that untill next uppdate.

Best Regards

Bosse

25 minutes ago, First Officer said:

Hallo! Yes I have Global installed, and vector. But what different runnaway lights can I have installed! And from where can I unistall them? 

I have been flying at Arlanda in 30 years. What I remember so is where blue egde lights at the taxiway. OR, I have been old and dont remember right.

But It is up to yoy, but I Think Its more realistic If you can fix that untill next uppdate.

Best Regards

Bosse

Unfortunately you cannot change the runway lights, we will better the appearance of the lights in the next patch.

We will look into the taxiway edge lighting, but for now it won't change.

Can't really see much wrong with them myself.  They show you how to get it down between them.  Don't know what more can be wanted from a runway at night.:)

John

Hallo John Y.

I cant understand what you can't see anything wrong with them? It don't look like this normaly. If you go to Another Airport you can see the different. And In the real World It don't look like this. I Think this is a very good scenerie and is on time that ESSA get a new image, and I look forard to se an uppgrade!

Bosse

Archived