New P3D v3 FTX releases. Q for Ed Correia or Ben

antonvs

With all the Release announcements of Products like YMML, YBRM that say P3D I wonder if any have enhancements for FSX (SE) as there is no longer any other details other than the product page on FSS which does not show version enhancements.

Or will Central V2 indicate any enhancements that are appropriate. For some time I have been just relying on Central and noticed that it not been indicating updates to the current flood of updates. In the past there used to be comments on the releases of any features that were appropriate to different sim versions. It would be reassuring if some brief mention was made like "no changes other than P3D compatibility" or "non P3D users need do nothing"

Maybe this information is still given and I have not found it, apologies if this is the case.

General rule of thumb, products that have already been ported over to v2 will not receive any enhancements with quad installers. 

If there are to be significant changes you will see it announced and there will be version number changes so you will be notified via FTXC. 

2 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

General rule of thumb, products that have already been ported over to v2 will not receive any enhancements with quad installers. 

If there are to be significant changes you will see it announced and there will be version number changes so you will be notified via FTXC. 

Hey Ed,

I'm not sure where else to put this and I can't seem to PM you, so I'm hoping you'll see yourself quoted and thus my post.  Apologies for the off-topic nature.

There's a minor typo in the KRDD installer - it shows up as "Municpal" rather than "Municipal."  In the grand scheme of things, this is entirely unimportant as far as I can tell!  That said, I'd want someone to tell me if I had made typo ;) .  Or tell someone who could tell me, if that message should actually go to Jarrad.

Apologies for the silliness here!

-stefan

10 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

I have the messenger feature here disabled for various reasons.

The typo would be me, not worth the effort of recompiling, uploading, wrapping and uploading again. The scenery works and that's the main thing. 

Yup, haven't noticed any other issues.  Like I said, it was a bit silly :)

Thanks!!

-stefan

Archived