Meígs without FTX Global Base?

Dieter

• 3 months later...

The ORBX product page seems to contradict itself. In one spot it says "Designed to work best with the FTX Global basepack" (leads you to believe that FTX Global is not necessarily required, but at the bottom of that page it says "This product requires you have the following installed:" and then it shows FTX Global Base. The product page at the FSS says: "This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of FTX: Global BASE must be installed prior to use.". This has kept me from buying this yet, but if there are no problems (other than non-perfect transitions), I think I will go ahead.

Cheers,

Siggy

Hi Nick, thanks, I saw this. My feeling after reading "must be installed" was that the installer may even refuse to install the product without the "prerequisite" installed. I don't think sales would be affected if those remarks only said "works best with ...".

Cheers,

Siggy

Thank you, Alex, that fixed it! I am guilty :-), I should have followed the instructions during the install process that said "install the latest ORBX libs". Shame on me :-).
Now everything looks very nice. Have to get used going back there again.

Cheers,

Siggy

Archived