Missing animated people at default airports

Mike62

I am wondering if I am missing something.  Ever since upgrading to P3D V3.1 with upgraded objectflow, I do not have animated people at the default airports with the regions.  I checked my V3 premium airports, Friday Harbor and Goheen and I have animated people at those airports.  Is there a file that I could be missing?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

the models of the animated people and critters are delivered with Orbx libraries; the fact that you see them at the stand-alone airports means you don't have any missing files. Also, we don't use Objectflow (= conditional display) in the FTX Regions so that's not a concern either. Keep in mind that only some of the Region's enhanced airports have animated people placed so perhaps you just happened to be at those that didn't. Any particular airport or airports you remember seeing them before?

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger,

Off the top of my head I cannot remember.  I will go back through some of my review documents where I noted animations at regional airports and take a look.  The only reason that I asked is that I have parked at several airports both large and small in Southern California, Southern Alaska and Pacific Fjords and have not seen anything.

Mike

Archived