Friday Harbor - DX10 some objects black background

Tomahala

Hi,

I've just bought Friday Harbor scenery before end of year for my FSX SE. I'm really happy to own it but I found few graphic issues. I'm aware of DX10 problems in FSX but already patched it successfully by shader fix - v3.2.3. I checked also different posts about this scenery but nothing exactly match to issue which I have. The most painfull is partial black bacground on KFHR airport. This is permanent. Another pair of screens shows the same FSX running with the same settings only angle is different just a bit. When I'm moving around in external view black background dissapears and goes back. Last screen represent another building which I found flying around to check if issue is more replicable. I doublecheck another airport - Anacortes which I have and didn't encounter anything similar. My Orbx library is updated to the newest version available - 151213

I heard about upcoming service pack to this scenery. I'd like to know if my problem is known and solvable.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2016-01-01_00005.jpg

2016-01-01_00006.jpg

2016-01-01_00007.jpg

2016-01-01_00008.jpg

2016-01-01_00009.jpg

Hello Nick,

I checked my settings but scenery shadows are alredy disabled. Have no idea why actually this black squares applies to some buildings or part of ariport but not to anothers.

Regards,

Tomasz

Archived