Vector shoreline feature

Will i get vector to just display it's advertised accurate shorelines only if I disable all other features with Vector options. I'm afraid i find gray lines running through buildings and looking as though they have been stuck over the top of scenery a turn off, the same reason i discarded UTX years ago. I would be happy with just the accurate shoreline of countries being active. Is there a way to do that?

Hi Richard and Happy new year to you. I was experimenting and my observations were using Europe OLC with Vector enabled and from Calais/Dunkerque airport. Taking off and flying over the town. You can see the sort of thing I am talking about in the pic. Sorry i don't have the exact coordinates in the pic but suggest a flight around calais will with Vector features enabled will show you the same.

What i would like is just for the accurate shorelines to be enabled and nothing else. Would disabling ALL features in Vector do that for me, or will deactivating a particular one of the 4 Vector folders, or enabling only 1 vector folder, do this for me?

Got the pic in !56878e6b7000d_CalaisOLCEUwithVector..JPG

Archived