Blacked out areas in scenery

machie

Hi All,

I recently added a lot of Orbx Scenery to my new Prepar V3.1 Sim and I have noticed big Blacked out areas in my N. Cal  (and other scenery)---usually in the areas which cover parts of large urban scenery----any help for this issue?

Cheers

Dorn

I assume, you have installed the latest libraries, and you have activated the NA area via FTXcentral.

I remember similar effects after having installed an Orbx scenery, which seems to have been corrupted during download.

I'd - at first - simply repeat the download of the NCal file, and repeat the installation (no removal of anything at first!)

Michael.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments and help guys----I have fixed these issues buy reading the manual and learning how to use the manual! I have had Orbx sceneries for many years but have always had issues because of sim upgrades and such---now with Prepar V3 I have the sim deeper and more robust than ever and considerable more stable than in the past and have all my Orbx scenery to enjoy (still waiting on about 12 airports that I purchased in the past that are waiting on installers---I do have all the territories and about 12 or 13 prepared airports).

Archived