Correct scenery order

Martinn

I'm new to flight simulation and after a short period of FSX, I switched to P3D. I have purchased FTX Global base, vector, openLC Europe and NA and FS Global 2010. Although there is a guide for setting up the scenery library configuration, I find it quite confusing. Can someone please have a look at my setup? I put Switzerland professional X on top, but I am not sure about the ORBX!VECTOR_xxx below and ORBX_VECTOR_AEC at the bottom. Is this correct? If I read the guide correctly, meshes can be anywhere so FS Global 2010 should be fine where it is.

Thanks!

scen1.JPG

scen2.JPG

I am a little  confused by the scenery library in P3dv3,I faithfully copied your scenery library model above,and all was good now approx 8 days later when I revisit the scenery library it has altered its self ie  both Tongass entries and other scenery seem to have been repositioned,now here is the funny thing due to lack of time I have only installed the new freebee NA Orbx airports and have started P3dv3.1 twice but have not flown the sim,any idea why a non used sim has repositioned the contents of the scenery library ,what am I doing wrong

Peter

Archived