KJAC v 1.15 - Not Available, not Installed

Ste_88

Hello, following this topic http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/108161-kjac-kege-new-installers-p3dv3/#comment-973240

I've moved to download the new KJAC installer from Simmarket. 

The problem is that the version I've download is v 1.10 yet

And also the Installed Orbx Products report: KJAC FTX US KJAC Jackson Hole Airport VERSION 1.10 MAY 2015

Is there something wrong with simmarket, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Hi,

thanks both of you for the replays.

I misunderstood Jarrad phrase in the screenshot topic: 

KJAC will be a straight Quad Installer as all new tech and fixes were included in the recent Triple Installer update.

So this update was "only" for the P3D v3 compatibility, nothing more! This is the reason why in my FSX the version is still 1.10. Tomorrow I'll insert it in P3D V3 

Thanks for your precious help and support 

Regards

Hi,

I have the same issue, just downloaded the "new" installer, but the installer is grey (and not the blue and black new style) and it only offers me to install it in FSX, P3D V1 or V2... I tried it from the German Server and from the Global CDN3. The files extracted from the zip file also Show 15.8.2015 as a date, so obviously these are not the latest ones.

Thanks for your support

I just finished another download from the Global CDN1 Server and these seem to be the right files incl. the blue and black installer and the Option for P3D V3.

Archived